ARRIVAL TIME & CANCELLATION POLICY
You should try to be here on time unless mentioned otherwise (for example, we ask only our guests which book online to arrive 10′ minutes earlier). Please also keep in mind that we will need an extra 10′-15′ minutes in order for us to greet you and fill out the intake form, take a shower perhaps, etc.
If you arrive more than 15′ minutes late, your appointment will possibly be CANCELED. Please call us ASAP in case something unexpected happened to you. Please be thoughtful of our other guests arriving after you. For this reason, we highly discourage any booking on the same day of your arrival or departure from Athens (delays nowadays are unfortunately a very common issue).
All the prices on our website are inclusive V.A.T. 24% (Value Added Tax).
DISCRETION – DRAPING
Our “Dress Code” implies that for all our treatments, wearing underwear is a must. We even provide single-use disposables if needed.
Moreover, during our treatments, our guests remain covered with clean towels. Our draping system is applied in order to make both of us feel comfortable.
Our guests are advised to take a shower before arriving for their scheduled appointment. If needed, you can take one here before your treatment. If you also need to take a shower after your treatment(s), it is very important that you let us know in advance. We are working on a strict schedule and due to our space and time limitations, it would almost be impossible to find time for a second shower. But don’t worry, we will make sure your skin is fresh and dried from the oils.
We offer disposable face-masks (if needed), disposable underwear, clean towels, and hand sanitizers (free of charge).
WE MAINLY ACCEPT GUESTS WITH CONFIRMED APPOINTMENTS – (NO WALK-INS)
We would like to mention again that we are not a Spa and that we are just a small, family-run business. This means that we have our limitations when it comes to therapist availability, space, and facilities in general.
This is the main reason why we usually don’t accept Walk-in ( or last-minute) guests. We prefer to arrange our schedule in advance, much before your desired date and time of arrival. If you happen for example to be in the neighborhood and decide to call us, it is very possible in some cases that we won’t have the time to even pick up the phone.
Using our contact form or even our Online Booking system are the best ways to get in touch with us and confirm your requested appointment(s). This will help us gather all the necessary information that we need and save both of us from a lot of hassle and unnecessary exchange of emails.
IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT OUR “ONLINE BOOKING SYSTEM”
- After the booking process and payment are completed, there cannot be any refund. Also, Last-minute requests for changes in time or date will NOT be accepted! If you can inform us at least 24 hours before, we might be able to squeeze you into another timeslot or date (within the next few days), but this depends on our availability.
- Guests that pay via our online booking system are kindly requested to arrive 10 minutes before their scheduled appointment. This is taken as an extra precaution because If guests arrive more than 15 minutes late and without any prior notice, it is highly possible that the appointments will be canceled. In this case, guests cannot claim their money back, and the full paid fee for the treatment(s) will be considered as a cancelation fee. So please try to be on time!
- When couples or a group of two persons with a single booking, request two massage treatments, they need to share the same spacious room (especially in the case they purchased with a discount).
If separate rooms are required, we must be informed in advance and preferably when the actual booking takes place and we will let them know if separate rooms are indeed available for the date and time requested. If they notify us at the last moment or upon their arrival, they will probably have to share the same room due to a lack of availability.
Also if payment has taken place already (online booking with a discount), and our guests insist on separate rooms, they will be requested to pay for the difference from the official price. Of course, if we can provide separate rooms or not, this also depends on availability.
PLEASE CONSULT WITH US FIRST IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS
In many types of diseases and chronic illnesses, massage therapy not only cannot help but in fact can even spread the disease, therefore it is absolutely prohibited. For each and every type of massage treatment, there are specific rules, precautions, relative and absolute contraindications which we must always have in mind.
Therefore, we request that you always try to be honest with your massage therapist about your medical history, and consult with your physician before visiting us. Just consider the fact that even a simple cold or flu can worsen if massage is performed.
Some common precautions and contraindications you should always consider are:
- Acute inflammations (i.e. sprained ankles)
- High fever (from cold, the flue or other reason)
- Serious skeletal injuries (recent bone fractures)
- Recent operations
- Hepatitis, AIDS
- Severe muscle, nerve and skeletal injuries (acute phase sciatica, low back pain due to herniated discs, etc.)
- Contagious (or not) skin diseases (herpes, warts, impetigo, boils, fungi, scabies, lice, etc.)
- Pregnancy at ALL stages (we are not qualified and moreover we do not recommend)
- Alcohol consumption
- Menstruation (first 3 days)
- Very low blood pressure
- Heart diseases and disorders (pacemaker, open-heart surgery, strokes)
- Open skin wounds and recent skin injuries (i.e. sunburns)
- Phlebitis and varicose veins (should avoid these areas)
- All forms of active cancer (cured cases are welcome)